FLI and remote GS tasks
|Reported by:||ak19||Owned by:||ak19|
|Priority:||high||Milestone:||Next Release (2 or 3)|
|Keywords:||remote, FLI, GLI||Cc:|
- Remote GS server isn't allowed to delete on Windows. This is a problem, because even rebuilding an open collection on Windows using a remote GS fails because it is unable to delete lock files between rebuilds.
- Remote GS server and deleting on Linux:
When the .gli folder is on the network (home), GLI has problems deleting a collection.
- Spaces in filenames must be changed to %20 in FedoraMETS produced by FedoraMETSPlugout
- FLI perl code calls import.pl twice: once to create archives folder and once to create export folder. I goes to archives and downloads just the meta. Need to call import.pl only once and change server and client code accordingly.
- FLI processing stand-alone images is a problem on Linux but not on Windows.
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.