RemoteGreenstoneServer and GLIApplet tasks
|Reported by:||ak19||Owned by:||ak19|
- Thread problem: random infinite wait for next action in queue when the queue should actually already contain the next action
- When the username/password typed in at the startup of GLI is wrong, keeps popping up invalid authentication dialog
- exit condition when user presses cancel, or on connectexception should quit while(true) loop in ActionQueue.java's run() and Gatherer should exit()
- New bug: GLIapplet used to build and preview a collection, then browser pointed elsewhere before user returns to open the GLI applet and rebuilds the collection. On clicking preview the browser crashes.
- Fixed: Bug in GLIapplet since 2.80 and after. If after using the GLIapplet, the user pointed the browser elsewhere and returned to the GLIapplet, this would cause the reloading of GLIapplet to wait forever.
Fixed by making RemoteGreenstoneServer class into an OOP class rather than being filled with static methods and variables. Now this class is split into 3, the other two being RemoteGreenstoneServerAction.java and ActionQueue.java