new options for List classifier
|Reported by:||kjdon||Owned by:||nobody|
|Priority:||moderate||Milestone:||Collection building wishlist|
|Component:||Collection Building: Classifiers||Severity:||enhancement|
Description (last modified by )
- AZCompactList had -firstvalueonly and -allvalues options.
So, from a list of metadata names, eg dc.Subject,ex.Subject you could choose to use
- just the first available value
- all values of the first metadata element that had values
- all values of all metadata
For List, we don't have these options, and it always uses all values.
Add these (or alternative) options to expand the functionality??
- Add an option "never_bookshelf_last_level" to prevent bookshelfing items with the same metadata value, so that it behaves more like the AZList.
- Check whether List handles section metadata well - can it use multiple metadata for one field