Server crashes when advanced and field searching combined in MGPPcol
|Reported by:||ak19||Owned by:||ak19|
|Priority:||very high||Milestone:||2.84 Release|
Tested with an up to date GS2:
- server.exe and apache-httpd server, Windows. It's not just there in the server.exe + demo coll exported to CD (where it was first discovered), but the bug is already there in a normal GS install's server.exe and apache-httpd.
- MGPP collection "Demo".
- Advanced searching (boolean) AND Fielded searching turned on:
- Bug occurs whenever the 2nd, 3rd AND/OR 4th search fields are filled in in the search matter, no matter which indexed fields are chosen to search over for each of these search fields. The bug occurs REGARDLESS of whether the 1st search field is filled in.
- 1st search field works when no other search fields are filled in, with or without boolean operators specified in the search field and regardless of what the indexed field of the first search field is that we're searching in.
- server.exe crashes when such a search is run. When using apache-httpd, the dialog says that it is library.cgi that has crashed.
Change History (8)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.