Opened 10 years ago
Mac filename encoding issue with test files
|Reported by:||ak19||Owned by:||nobody|
The following occurs when we use the filename-encodings test files on the MAC:
- download filename-encodings from the test-collections area of SVN.
- extract it using tar -xvzf on Mac
- Files in the Native-Latin-7 get automatically renamed to have % values, e.g. Latin-7-TestImage_beta_%E2.jpg
- These URL encoded filenames then get stored doubly encoded in the archives folder upon build. For the earlier example, archives will contain: Latin-7-TestImage_beta_%25E2.jpg
- Then the files are wrongly linked to when the pages are served in the browser by Greenstone: links point to for example "Latin-7-TestImage_beta_%E2.jpg", a file that does not exist on the system since it had been re-created as Latin-7-TestImage_beta_%25E2.jpg instead.
Change History (0)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.