cgi-bin migrates to common-src\cgi-bin
|Reported by:||ak19||Owned by:||ak19|
Five set of commits to do with migration of cgi-bin into common-src, so that upon make install, common-src\cgi-bin will be installed in cgi-bin\GSDLOS(GSDLARCH).
So far tested on Linux (CentOS, 32-bit): tested out that the gs2-server, GLI, remote server and oaiserver still work fine.
After this commit (to do with the contents of the files), cgi-bin itself will be moved.
- 8 files modified in main/trunk/greenstone2/cgi-bin
gsdlCGI.pm, gliserver.pl and
metadata-server.pl, build-server.pl, experimental-ocr-server.pl, explode-server.pl, image-server.pl, index-server.pl
SVN MOVE: Moved main/trunk/greenstone2/cgi-bin to main/trunk/greenstone2/common-src/cgi-bin
SVN ADDED common-src/cgi-bin: Makefile.in, win32.mak
This commit involves changes to all the GS2 files that referred to cgi-bin and where this needs reference required updating to cgi-bin\OS_and_ARCH.
- 4 updated files in common-src: Makefile.in, configure, configure.in, win32.mak
- Added 2 new files to common-src/cgi-bin: Makefile.in, win32.mak
- Updated 4 toplevel files: gs2-server.sh, gs2-web-server.bat, gsicontrol.bat, gsicontrol.sh
- Updated 6 further files in runtime-src:
runtime-src/packages/apache-httpd: httpd.conf.in, windows-httpd.conf.in
runtime-src/src/oaiservr: Makefile.in, win32.mak
runtime-src/src/recpt: Makefile.in, win32.mak
- Updated 3 loose files: lib/java/server.jar, perllib/util.pm, bin/script/indexes/relation.pl
Changes to affected references to cgi-bin in GLI. Only 1 file affected.
Changes to GS3's Server2.java code which is also affected by the move of cgi-bin to common-src\cgi-bin (and which required changes to gs2-webserver.bat, gs2-server.sh already commited and an update to GS2's server.jar).