Organising ex.dc* metadata
|Reported by:||ak19||Owned by:||nobody|
|Priority:||moderate||Milestone:||Possible 2.88 Release|
From emails sent by Dr Nichols:
I think it is fine to keep ex.dc.* if:
- it is separated out and placed directly below the dc.* in the Enrich tab:
so the sets go dc, ex.dc, gs, ex
otherwise it is not visible, it is hidden in the rest of the ex stuff
- the default format statements include ex.dc as one of the fallbacks
- the lack of editability is explained in the UI somewhere:
- with tooltips (which could include something like "extracted
metadata from file 000metadata.csv, this value can't be changed in GLI, make changes in the the original file', or some better phrasing
- maybe with some other graphical marker in the left hand column,
just like the inherited/folder metadata icon. Again with useful tooltip text.
that is a simpler improvement.