Timeline



03/03/14:

22:58 Changeset [28867] by ak19
Fix to test for when configure in curl does not need to be re-run.
22:29 Changeset [28866] by ak19
Replacing owasp-esapi-for-c package and dependencies with the …
22:21 Changeset [28865] by ak19
Replacing owasp-esapi-for-c package and dependencies with the …
15:22 Changeset [28864] by ak19
Minor change to get it compiling without bash syntax errors.

02/27/14:

20:28 Changeset [28863] by ak19
Adding the OWASP-ESAPI-for-C and dependent packages and Makefile. The …
14:38 Changeset [28862] by kjdon
destroy method of Thread has been deprecated. and …
14:32 Changeset [28861] by kjdon
removed use of this.doc. Some static strings now coming from GSXML not …
14:25 Changeset [28860] by kjdon
removed all use of this.doc. I have left the variable in though so I …
14:23 Changeset [28859] by kjdon
I had removed some constants from OAIXML, so now need to use …
14:01 Changeset [28858] by kjdon
need to check usrContext not null before getting lang out of it
14:00 Changeset [28857] by kjdon
removed this.doc as DOM is not thread safe. adding oai super set …
13:53 Changeset [28856] by kjdon
removed this.doc, as DOM is not thread safe. Use a new DOM each time …
13:50 Changeset [28855] by kjdon
changed to use new DOM for response xml rather than the request DOM. …
13:22 Changeset [28854] by kjdon
need to import OAIResumptionToken
11:55 Changeset [28853] by kjdon
I have got rid of site: from the oai set names. Maybe this needs to go …
11:37 Changeset [28852] by kjdon
Got rid of this.document. DOM not thread safe, so now we must create a …
11:27 Changeset [28851] by kjdon
tidied up OAIXML. Moved out any generic methods. Split off resumption …
11:25 Changeset [28850] by kjdon
moved a couple of methods here from OAIXML as they are just generic …
11:19 Changeset [28849] by kjdon
added writeDOM method
11:16 Changeset [28848] by kjdon
adding in super set info, and a couple of syntax changes
11:09 Changeset [28847] by shaoqun
10:35 Changeset [28846] by kjdon
indented file in preparation for major changes

02/21/14:

19:50 Changeset [28845] by shaoqun
Updating jquery files
19:50 Changeset [28844] by shaoqun
Cleaning jquery files
19:40 Changeset [28843] by shaoqun
Updating jquery js files in default interfaces
19:21 Changeset [28842] by shaoqun
Added jsoup jar that FernReader implementation requires
18:46 Changeset [28841] by ak19
Fixing up URL encoding of cgi args so that phrase searching works …

02/17/14:

15:21 Changeset [28840] by ak19
Some macros to do with user comments had been renamed in english.dm, …

02/13/14:

19:35 Changeset [28839] by ak19
Putting the Makefile.in back to how it was in revision 28643 again, …
15:20 Changeset [28838] by ak19
Commit 28837 to do with setting the gnome-lib-minimal env for wvware …

02/12/14:

20:03 Changeset [28837] by ak19
Reverting to revision 28636 to get GS2 to compile again with …
18:03 Changeset [28836] by ak19
A question on the mailing list involved accented characters in custom …

02/07/14:

16:25 Changeset [28835] by davidb
Couple more one-off steps that are needed before being ready to …
16:19 Changeset [28834] by davidb
Adding execute permission

02/05/14:

19:39 Changeset [28833] by davidb
Non-antialiased versions of text messages

02/04/14:

20:22 Changeset [28832] by ak19
Moving Windows shortcut icon from the bin folder to a new resources …
19:33 Changeset [28831] by ak19
Adding mention of Visual Studio to the release-kit README, as this is …
18:52 Changeset [28830] by davidb
Writing changed to white
18:28 Changeset [28829] by ak19
In the two Mac mavericks tested, java JDK was found in a different …
16:29 Changeset [28828] by ak19
CUPS.sh needs disable-gssapi in order to compile CUPS on Mac Maverick …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.